Development Projects & Available Ground
Idaho Falls Country Club
Three hundred acres on Country Club Drive south of Idaho Falls will soon become a master-planned community complete with housing, recreation, and commercial spaces. Be part of the project! Contact us for more information.
2 Residential One-Acre Lots in Sunrise Acres, Iona
Lot 2, Block 1 & Lot 2, Block 2
- Water, sewer, power and gas run to each lot.
- Indoor full-court basketball/volleyball/pickleball gym with four to six full-sized hoops.
- 1.5-acre community greenspace open park with asphalt walking path.
- HOA fee to maintain gym and park will be approximately $75 per month.
- Parcel 1 – 40.57 Acres Zoned RC – Residential Cluster/Parcel # RPB3N45E024208
- Parcel 2 – 12.68 Acres Zoned RC – Residential Cluster/Parcel # RPB3N45E024206
- Parcel 3 – 39.75 Acres Zoned RC – Residential Cluster/Parcel # RPB3N45E025400
- Parcel 4 – 5.06 Acres Zoned RS16 – Residential Single Family/Parcel # RPB3N45E024950
- Parcel 5 – 15.18 Acres Zoned RS16 – Residential Single Family/Parcel # RPB3N45E024949
- Parcel 6 – 35.03 Acres Zoned RS7 – Single & Two Family/Parcel # RPB3N45E026050
- Parcel 7 – 9.77 Acres Zoned RS7 – Single & Two Family/Parcel # RPB3N45E026890
4500 acres of untouched Idaho beauty with endless possibilities. Our vision is of but not limited to year-round access and activities for locals as well as people from out of town who wish to experience the outdoors at their fullest potential. Recreation opportunities consist of camping, cross-country skiing, downhill skiing, mountain biking, hiking, and outdoor therapy. A project unlike any other in this area.